I don’t know about your grandmother, but mine used to tie a small string around one of her fingers when she needed to remember something. It was strange. It was quirky. It was useless. Especially since, most of the time, it only reminded her that she needed to remember something, not what specific thing she needed to remember.
But I digress…
Consider this post the string around your finger reminding you to visit Lori Verni-Fogarsi’s blog, read the feature about yours truly, and enter the giveaway for a prize pack that includes her custom Find Yourself in a Good Book tote bag and mouse pad and two hand-crafted, metal, Blood in the Past bookmarks (that I recently sold out of at author events).
After reading the downloadable 7-page excerpt available on the giveaway, someone had this to say about me and Blood in the Past:
“I like how this story has so many layers. It will be interesting to see how each of the characters become intertwined in each others lives and what the outcome of each one will be. I think that this author is going to become one of the best authors of our time.”
It’s not too late to Try Before You Buy OR to Enter the Giveaway! ****************Today is the LAST DAY!***************
Okay, maybe I’m not technically giving away stuff over here per se, but if you travel through the vast lands of the internets, via a very insignificant click of your mouse/touchpad, you’ll find the blog of Lori Verni-Fogarsi. When I first released Blood in the Past back in June, I reached out to her, having helped her with her own new releases, and offered her a review copy. If you don’t know Lori, she pens some pretty popular chick-lit and women’s fiction, so I didn’t really expect her to read my little thriller, let alone enjoy it.
Well, enjoy it she did. When she finished reading it, she posted all over Facebook and Twitter and I was beaming like a proud mama bear that had just watched her cub snatch its first salmon out of the stream. Then she emailed me about hosting a giveaway…on HER blog! Holy salmon snatching bear cubs!
Today, folks, is the day of that giveaway. Lori has graciously donated a tote bag and a mouse pad from her own “Find Yourself in a Good Book” collection (images of which are on the official giveaway page), and I have, of course, donated two hand-crafted, customized bookmarks, to celebrate the recent paperback release. One bears a “Keep Calm” charm and the last line from Blood in the Past, the other bears an actual Blood in the Past cover art charm. The contest will run until Tuesday, October 15th, so you have plenty of time to enter. There are also about a dozen different ways you can enter on the Rafflecopter entry form, so what are you waiting for??? CLICK HERE!!!
Happy New Year Everyone!
I’ll be holding a giveaway soon. Eek! Don’t get too excited though…Details to come. But first I need help figuring out what exactly to give away. Hmmm. I have another Jordanna East tote bag and I wanna fill it with stuff. Here’s the part where you flood the comments section with suggestions. But before you do that, here are some suggestions that I just won’t accept. 😛
- Live animals. Hubby-pants said we can’t have anymore pets and, though it would only be temporary, I still think he would be hesitant about holding a puppy hostage for a few days while I try to figure out how to ship it. I think the post office asks you if your package contains “biologicals.”
- Organs. If you need a new liver because you drank too much over the holidays, this is NOT the place to find it.
- Liquor. I will not contribute to the demise of your liver so that you think it’s okay to ask for a new liver during my next giveaway. Nice try.
- Drugs. So now you’re trying to ruin your kidneys? No-sir-ee.
- Blackmarket babies. I shouldn’t have to include this but some of you may be prone to thinking my international reach is unparalleled. It’s not. Not yet. But even then, no babies.
- “Bald slavegirls.” That’s right. Here’s looking at you weirdo search term guy. Absolutely not.
So, outside of this handful of exceptions, I’m pretty much open to anything. What would you like to see in giveaway bag?