It’s official: Hubby-pants and I are moving from New Jersey to Atlanta, Georgia the first week of September. I’m both excited and utterly terrified. I know what you’re thinking though: What does this mean for Jordanna East? What’s next for Jordanna East? Well, I’ll tell you what’s next! This:
- The next installment of the Blood for Blood Series, Blood in the Paper, is going to take a little bit longer to write/publish. Placate your craving for my writing by checking out two anthologies featuring short stories of mine in the upcoming months.
- My appearances/book signings in New Jersey/Pennsylvania are going to be few and far between. As in, only happening when the stars align and a multi-author event takes place during one of our family visits up north. But you aren’t afraid of flying, are you? That’s okay, you guys love long drives/train rides, right?
- I’m going to have to find some Atlanta area writing groups. STAT. Suggestions?
- Oh good grief, I’m going to have to update my bio on my books and pretty much every writing website where my books are listed. That sounds irksome…
- Speaking of irksome situations, I can resurrect my Jerks & Irks blog series that you all miss so much. Hooray!
- I get to scare/annoy a whole new group of professionals when I inappropriately conduct research. The police stations and hospitals don’t know what they’re in for!
- I can find new places to write. New cafes. New bars. New parks. I might even have my own office, fingers crossed!
- I can expand my blogging to complaining about new things, like purchasing a home, home improvement projects, and neighborhood shenanigans. I know how much you guys like when I complain about stuff.
- I can (hopefully) schedule some events in a new area, introducing my books to a new audience. This should probably be higher on the list, but I’m socially awkward, so we’re lucky it made the list at all.
- And last, but certainly not least, I can meet some of you people! My blogger friends that live in the south! So speak up in the comments section below if you’re within driving distance of Atlanta!
I hope you manage to get your office! 😀 and Yay for more Jerks and Irks! 😀
Man, I REALLY hope we manage a house with an office for me. Not only could I write, but I’d have a place for my artwork and crafts, too. I hate clutter and I really don’t want all that stuff spread out everywhere. Lol.
I’d love to say I hate clutter too, but my room is a mess! lol My desk is actually tidy at the moment though 😀
Haha. My desk was probably the only uncluttered part of the house before I started packing…because my husband doesn’t bother with my desk. Men are messy.
I can’t argue that lol
You know I’ll be in Savannah! And I should have a car this year, so that should make things easier.
Yay! I have a car, but I might end up in the Everglades if I try to visit you before I learn the southern road systems.
I haven’t had a lot of experience driving long distance alone, so I may just get as lost as you!
How exciting. 😀 I can’t wait to read about all your new adventures.
Haha. And I foresee there being plenty to read…
I need to start blogging more. I have a few posts backlogged, but I’m still debating some changes.
I’m trying to get back into it and all other things *writing*.
Pingback: Masterful Storytellers | journeyofjordannaeast
Not really closer. I checked. 😕
Going back to bed, now
Not really, though. I can’t. But. Just. Yeah
I’m sorry. 😢