Until what, you ask? Until I select the winner of the Name My Series contest, of course!
If you’re just joining us, you’re in luck. You have twelve hours to rush to the original post, click on the Rafflecopter link, choose the Series Title you like best, and leave it in the comments section of the blog post. Be sure to click the “I Commented” thingy on Rafflecopter to ensure that your vote counts toward the prize!
Speaking of THE prize, here’s what’s up for grabs:
- A Jordanna East Tote Bag. A large one. Perfect for books. Or to hold all the other stuff I’m gonna fill it with so you can flaunt your winnings around your friends. Such as…
- A set of two Moleskine journals. 96 pages each. Ruled. 81/2 x 11″. Still in the shrink wrap. Awesome looking cover art on both.
- Pens that look like syringes, in honor of how my main character, Lyla, kills people and stuff. Maybe some other pens, too. I like the added mystery of deciding this on a whim.
- A magnet for your fridge. Have a coupon for your favorite cereal? Allow me to hold that up for you.
- An “I ❤ Blood Read Press” T-shirt. Ordered to the winner’s size specifications because I, personally, hate receiving a swag-tee I can’t wear.
- And, finally–this is my favorite–CHOCOLATE!!! A bag of Lindor Truffles for you to share with your loved ones or hide in a secret drawer, presumably from your greedy loved ones.
So what are you waiting for? Go, go, go!