Ok guys, last week, let’s be honest, I did indeed suck at life. I posted Monday, then Wednesday’s post turned up on Thursday, and Friday’s post went AWOL. Terribleness. This week will be better. Here’s how:
- For the love of Lucy, I’m gonna post to the blog on Monday (Jerks & Irks!), Wednesday, and Friday
- I’m gonna quit my Nancy-pantsin’ and do the necessary research to fix my mistakes in the last few chapters I wrote and effectively kill off this damn character
- I’m gonna add the super-rad, new opening sentence of Chapter 1, that I thought of during said Nancy-pantsin’
- I’m gonna write and polish a Prologue and rewrite Chapter 1 to bring with me to ASJA 2012
- I’m gonna strive toward writing Chapter 15
Dammit, I’m gonna rock this week! If not, Nancy-pantsin’ will definitely be in my future. And I’ll have to pay someone to slap me.
Maybe this character doesn’t want to die. That happened with one of mine. I tried killing him off, he just wouldn’t die. But he will in the next book. 🙂
Gosh, but he just has to! If he doesn’t, he’s a witness. He squeals on my main character because he’s bitter about the whole she tried to kill him thing, and she gets caught. Then my novel becomes a novella. Grr. Haha
Ah…see, that could open up a whole new angle. She has something he wants in order for his silence…Of course, it’ll bite her in the ass later on. 🙂
So you’re saying she leaves him alive by threatening him instead of killing him? Hmm
yeah…she can always kill him later….
Good luck honey 🙂