Instantly I have turned into Sally Field, and I can’t stop exclaiming, “They like me, they really like me!” (I’m sure I’m not the only one to do this)
Thank you so much Tonya Kerrigan! Really, a million times thank you!
Ok, I have thanked the brilliant Tonya Kerrigan (just millimeters above, in fact) for the nomination and now I will attempt to fulfill the rest of my obligation, blabbing about myself and nominatiing other fabulous bloggers. Here goes!
List 7 Things About Myself That My Readers Will Find Interesting:
- I’m a tomboy. Don’t let the mascara and red lipstick fool you. I own more sports paraphernalia (jerseys, hats, t-shirts, etc) than I do high heels or little black dresses.
- I have six tattoos, one of which I obtained from a gigantic, barefoot, non-english-speaking Polynesian man in Tahiti. My husband and I each got one while we were there on our honeymoon. People think it was risky, but we have obviously lived to tell about it.
- Some aspects of my novel’s main character are patterned after me. Not the serial killer part though.
- I would love to learn krav maga, how to shoot a crossbow, and how to throw a knife. But I swear I’m not a serial killer.
- I firmly believe zombies will take over the Earth one day as a result of overzealous medical research. Judge me if you want, but when it happens I won’t save you with my crossbow.
- I hate chick flicks, but my top three favorite movies are The Princess Bride, Pretty Woman, and The Runaway Bride. Go figure…
- I’m starving right now because I was so excited about this award that I skipped breakfast to write this post…That was two hours ago.
Nominate 7 bloggers, let them know they’ve been nominated, and provide their links.
And the nominees are:
- Jennifer M Eaton
- Joe Stories
- Life and Laughter
- Finding Subjects
- The View Outside
- Elizabeth Barrow
- Trust Your Story
PHEW! That was difficult! First I had to talk about myself (which I loathe), then I had to pick only 7 fellow bloggers to nominate. I’m exhausted. Very content though.